Thank You!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River Hill

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just wanted to say Thank You, to everyone who helped me out chosing my new 357XP. I really got to give it a workout this weekend. It cut better than I could have hoped for. I used a 72LP chain and I plan on switching over to the 72LG and give that a try. The saw was hard to get started the first time. I actually had to flip the chain brake in the off position, but after running a few tanks of gas through it it runs great. I think a have what you guys call the bug. I can't wait to go out and run it again. The largest saw I ran before this one was a Craftsman 40cc with a 18" bar. I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone and I look forward to sending this saw off to Dozer Dan, and buying even a larger saw in the future. I don't know why I would need a larger saw, but I am sure I will find a reason.

yep river.. soundslike u got a lite case of
the chainsaws blues. it jus gets better from here on.. everybody gotta be somewhere. if not this then mabe somewhere a lot worse.:) good luck

Back