Thanks for all the help locating a 7900!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasperjb

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well I ended up purchasing from a dealer fairly close to me. About 45 minutes away. Turned out to be a pretty decent guy despite the first conversation we had on the phone. So anyway, I purchased the 7900 from him and after spending so much time on this forum prior to doing so, and seeing everyone on here owning a million saws each, I decided to purchase the 5100 at the same time. Ran the 7900 earlier this evening.....SWEET!! Pick up the 5100 tomorrow. Looking forward to that one more I think! Well, again, thanks for all the help everyone and I look forward to spending many a hour on the forum!!!!

I got my money

On this bet.. The dealer gave you list price over the phone.. But once you were face to face he was willing to come off of list a bit.. Am I correct.. Honestly.. I hate people that phone shop. Come and see me.. Or let me bring my windows to you and give you an honest quote.

On this bet.. The dealer gave you list price over the phone.. But once you were face to face he was willing to come off of list a bit.. Am I correct.. Honestly.. I hate people that phone shop. Come and see me.. Or let me bring my windows to you and give you an honest quote.

Thats pretty much how it went. By shooting me that bogus price on the phone though, he is lucky I showed up at all. If he would of gave a little more effort on the phone I probably would have drove up there that very same day. Don't think just because they are phone shopping, they aren't going to buy. Extend EVERYONE the same courtesy! You never know, the next guy they call might say, "come on down, I'll make you a heck of a deal".

with the limited supply of dealers and their locations....

they should do anything on the phone it takes to get you out there.gas here is over $3 a gallon.in a full size chevy,i don't want to drive 45 minutes for nothing.

Both saws are terrific, you'll love them.

Don't forget some PPE, just as important.:greenchainsaw:

We NEVER shoot a price over the phone that isn't what we have on our price-tags. All our equipment is clearly marked and we sell equipment at suggested sale or discounted price. I don't bother pricing equipment at MSRP because I really hate to haggle. I offer my best price up front, the price that I can sell a unit and continue to do business.

We do however offer multiple unit or accessory discounts. Along with a discount for any and all customers that mention AS or our other postings.

We have "case quantities" on everything in the shop. 10% discount on anything if you buy in a case quantity.

Way to support your local dealer!!! I hope that you'll all at least give your local shop a chance to serve your needs on every purchase.

Latest posts

Back