Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pulled out my sears D49 last night. last time I tried to use it it spit mix back out of the carb. so, I'm thinking issues with the reed valve. pulled the carb last night and don't see a reed valve. hmmm.
so, long story short, I need an ipl and sm for said sears d49.
thanks, jerry

pulled out my sears D49 last night. last time I tried to use it it spit mix back out of the carb. so, I'm thinking issues with the reed valve. pulled the carb last night and don't see a reed valve. hmmm.
so, long story short, I need an ipl and sm for said sears d49.
thanks, jerry

Jerry, I just fixed up a MAC 250 that was spitting enough gas into the carb box to run a little Echo.
I thought it was the reeds as well. A carb kit fixed it. Had an 026 that did the same thing.

Jerry, I just fixed up a MAC 250 that was spitting enough gas into the carb box to run a little Echo.
I thought it was the reeds as well. A carb kit fixed it. Had an 026 that did the same thing.
thanks tim. cleaned the carb today but doing more research before reinstalling cause its such a large pita putting it back in.

I'm looking for anything on a mini mac 35, it's my first mcculloch and I know next to nothing about them. Seems to be a decent saw, as far as a $60 saw goes... just want to know more about it. Thanks
Sent IPL and small service manual

Back