Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Hello all, New guy needing a shop manual for an ms290. The saw in question was crushed by a tree. Have parts on the way and need to make sure i get every thing back together right. Thanks. Ewan
[email protected]

ETA. Also a fuel and oil line diagram for a Homelite Little Red XL. Need a good place to get a primer bulb gas lid as well.

Last edited:
contra /lightning

i would love to get parts list and or manual for my lightning if anyone has either .
i played with it for an hour or so today first chance i have had realy . it will start with a shot of fuel down the carb but thats all it will do .
starting to pull it to bits now and i already know i need a new fuel line

[email protected]

update

ok guys tracked down a parts list
but would still like to get a copy of a manual if anyone has one ,
do they differ much from an 070 as far as workshop manual goes maybe an 070 manual would suffice

Sent to your Email

Emailed

Hello all, New guy needing a shop manual for an ms290. The saw in question was crushed by a tree. Have parts on the way and need to make sure i get every thing back together right. Thanks. Ewan
[email protected]

ETA. Also a fuel and oil line diagram for a Homelite Little Red XL. Need a good place to get a primer bulb gas lid as well.

Need info on clutch set-up on shindaiwa saws, in order to fix chinasaw possible copy.
Have seen thread on clutch lock-up with shinnys.
Need ipl of clutch assy/workshop data

hope someone can help!

regards, paul

p.s. checkout thread 'chinese chainsaw - any questions?'

ok guys tracked down a parts list
but would still like to get a copy of a manual if anyone has one ,
do they differ much from an 070 as far as workshop manual goes maybe an 070 manual would suffice

thanks for the pm's i have what i need for the contra now .
on paper anyway .
time to hunt down a few parts

Need info on clutch set-up on shindaiwa saws, in order to fix chinasaw possible copy.
Have seen thread on clutch lock-up with shinnys.
Need ipl of clutch assy/workshop data

hope someone can help!

regards, paul

p.s. checkout thread 'chinese chainsaw - any questions?'

Thanks guys, you're great!

Back