Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the help with the 028! Any chance I can find an owners manual, shop manual, and / or parts listing for the FS250 brush cutter?

I am looking for a McCulloch Pro Mac 610 Operation, Maintenance, and Safety Manual. If you have a copy of a downloaded operation manual file, I'd appreciate it. I already have the parts list. Thanks.

Not saws but if anyone has IPLs and shop manuals for Stihl FS70, KM56 and/or BG55 I would much appreciate them...

Thanks,

Does anybody have a service manual and ipl for a stihl 010av? It's an old one, all orange, has points behind the flywheel.

Thanks!

IPL and Service Manual for the Stihl 029 and 029 Super please?!?! Not sure which im about to pickup and service for a customer, or is the MS290 the exact same??

He says it needs a gas tank.. Am i looking at a complete teardown or a quick and easy couple bucks??

Any help, greatly appreciated!!!

IPL and Service Manual for the Stihl 029 and 029 Super please?!?! Not sure which im about to pickup and service for a customer, or is the MS290 the exact same??

He says it needs a gas tank.. Am i looking at a complete teardown or a quick and easy couple bucks??

Any help, greatly appreciated!!!

Found them!! Big thanks anyway, looks exactly the same as the MS290, i know they are same generation but looks as though a gas tank will require complete teardown and engine, including pan, out. Next step, price one of these bad boys!

Can i please take a moment to say, THIS SITE KICKS AZZ!!!. Everyone here is awesome and almost too helpful. You can get anything done with that search button, and if not, there is 115 guys and gals trying to help.

Im a lifer for sure!!

Good luck with all the manuals!! Wish i could ask for all of em and print them out.

could you please send me a copy as well? (Poulan 3400-4000 saws) I've just been promoted to the saw shop at work and my first project is getting on those things modded and running (to bring my talent above a simple assembler).

I'm rebuilding a Craftsman 3.7/18. Nice medium saw.

Back