Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for service manual & ipl for:

stihl ms200t and ms201t
Husky 357xp

Pretty please?

I'll ask for the FS45/55 as well. I have one of each. I understand they're the same powerhead, only difference is straight/curved shaft. Thanks!

The Long Shot Beg

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for a very informative and helpful forum. Now for the beg. I am searching for repair/workshop manuals for Stihl's ms 381.

Hi, ive got some real problems with my km100 and 130 and my ms660. I was going to have a go at fixing them myself as the estimate from the workshop with the labour makes them virtual rightoffs. If anyone has the service manuals for these I would really appreciate it to give me a chance and get them back up and running. thanks in advance

Hi, ive got some real problems with my km100 and 130 and my ms660. I was going to have a go at fixing them myself as the estimate from the workshop with the labour makes them virtual rightoffs. If anyone has the service manuals for these I would really appreciate it to give me a chance and get them back up and running. thanks in advance
Check your Inbox for MS660 info. I hope someone else can source the km100 and 130 stuff for you.

Check your Inbox for MS660 info. I hope someone else can source the km100 and 130 stuff for you.

I have the KM100 and 130 IPL now but I'm not sure how to send you a copy of my PDF files. Perhaps someone on here can guide me how to send these files to you. I'm not sure how to sent you an E-mail.

Not to detract from avinit, but I have the same km130 and it's giving me grief. I'd appreciate that manual too, if you can figure it out. Peace

Latest posts

Back