Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this the 917.351190 model you posted in the Poulan thread? Couldn't find much info other than a Roper made saw. 3.7cu. in. using a 643x1 or 643x2 engine. You already saw the Sears parts direct ipl in the Poulan thread. Tough finding any info.:dumb2:
Yep, that's me, just that this is a strange made saw, hard to figure what comes off in order.

Steve

Good evening all. I recently picked up a stihl FS 36, so I'm wondering if anyone would have an IPL for this trimmer. Please reply to my mailbox. :drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee::drinkingcoffee:

Could someone help me out with a service manual for a Husqvarna 576XP auto-tune ? Very much appreciated. This is my first Husky and I will need some guidance.

High I'm looking for any manuals for Mercury Disston KBY6 or 7's two man saws or talk to someone who knows these models
Thanks

Hi Everyone.

I am looking for a service (shop) manual for a STIHL MS 181 C please with the ergostart, thank you for any help.

Mav

Back