Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello
I am begging for a ms660 service manual and IPL. i got a problem and need it. thank you

If anyone has the service manual and ipl for a stihl fs55 string trimmer I would surely appreciate them.

It's greatly appreciated Ray. Hopefully I'll be wacking grass again this weekend with your help.

First of all I would like to say hello to all of you out there. You all have given me a lot of help as I have been reading and searching posts for years now. Thank you. I need some more help. I recently acquired an old, I think, 066.( no badges ) in a box dis assembled. I also acquired a 440 that was blown, crank seals died, and so did the rest of it shortly after by the looks of it. I would like to know how to I'd my possible 066, and would love to get ahold of a service manual for my ms440

First of all I would like to say hello to all of you out there. You all have given me a lot of help as I have been reading and searching posts for years now. Thank you. I need some more help. I recently acquired an old, I think, 066.( no badges ) in a box dis assembled. I also acquired a 440 that was blown, crank seals died, and so did the rest of it shortly after by the looks of it. I would like to know how to I'd my possible 066, and would love to get ahold of a service manual for my ms440
Check your Inbox and welcome to AS.

Latest posts

Back