Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have the WS manual for the MS180? I have the one for the 018, but I need the MS180... different beastie. I just got the 180 IPL from atpchas.

Hello guys, if at all possible I need ipl, service manual, maybe tech notes for a ms461..... I have been having problems bringing some upnin my phone, her is my email if you would like to email them to me.... guys thanks so very much for your help!!!

My email is [email protected]

Hello guys, if at all possible I need ipl, service manual, maybe tech notes for a ms461..... I have been having problems bringing some upnin my phone, her is my email if you would like to email them to me.... guys thanks so very much for your help!!!
Check your inbox

Anyone have the WS manual for the MS180? I have the one for the 018, but I need the MS180... different beastie. I just got the 180 IPL from atpchas.
The 017,018 manual is what stihl told backhoelover to use for the 170,180. Not aware of a dedicated 180 service manual. If you find one let us know as we would also like a copy.

The 017,018 manual is what stihl told backhoelover to use for the 170,180. Not aware of a dedicated 180 service manual. If you find one let us know as we would also like a copy.

Will do. The updated tech bulletins 44.2001 & 35.2000 cover some of it, like the quad ports, clutch washer and shroud differences. However, I was looking for information on how to lever out the wrap/back composite handle on the 180-c. It seems that brute force s the only way.

Latest posts

Back