Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys. Looking for some info for my old ass pioneer partner I guess is what yad call it. The model is p40 cb. Not to sure what CB means but just trying to find a lil more out. Like a beg for manual and what not. I'm in need of the chain brake band as mine is broke and would really like to replace it. Thanks in advance. Plus I'd like a set of outter felling dog spikes. The saw it's self runs like an animal. Thanks again. A parts manual would be greatly appreciated to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check your inbox for the P40 ipl and a service manual that includes the P41, so it should help. Read on another forum in a cross reference thread that these are very similar -
Pioneer P38, P40, P41/ Pioneer-Partner P38, P41/ Poulan Pro 405

This might be a long shot, but I would like an illustrated parts list for the old version TS350 Cut-quick saw -- the one with points ignition instead of electronic and a lock knob instead of friction lock on the guard.

Check your inbox
Thanks yet again, Ray. I notice that your name is attached to most replies in this thread. You must have a hell of a library... :bowdown:

Unfortunately, my saw must predate even your exhaustive collection, because that IPL doesn't cover certain of my saw's parts, so I'm still looking...

Latest posts

Back