Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought an 020T at a pawn shop in Newport News for $119 that appeared in good condition with the exception of a loose muffler. (Four people waiting in line to get in and they all wanted that saw!) Glad I dumped the gas because it was straight gas that I am guessing the shop dumped in so they could make sure it ran. Fired right off on the second pull. Lots of compression. Took the muffler off and checked the piston and cylinder and they look like almost new. I've partially rebuilt a 200T and a 201T for my sons and had Brad "Snellerize" my son's 201T. I've never worked on an 020T so I'd like to have a manual so I can see if there is anything I should be checking without doing a complete rebuild. Anyone know where I can get a shop manual.

I just bought an 020T at a pawn shop in Newport News for $119 that appeared in good condition with the exception of a loose muffler. (Four people waiting in line to get in and they all wanted that saw!) Glad I dumped the gas because it was straight gas that I am guessing the shop dumped in so they could make sure it ran. Fired right off on the second pull. Lots of compression. Took the muffler off and checked the piston and cylinder and they look like almost new. I've partially rebuilt a 200T and a 201T for my sons and had Brad "Snellerize" my son's 201T. I've never worked on an 020T so I'd like to have a manual so I can see if there is anything I should be checking without doing a complete rebuild. Anyone know where I can get a shop manual.
Check your inbox

Ray,
Thank you so much. Just what I was hoping for. Looks like someone else (purdyite) was looking for one also. I'll let you know how the rebuild goes.

Have a Blessed and Healthy New Year.

Kim

Hello all, been awhile since I have posted. Picked up a Mcculloch 555 and looking for a owners manual for it. It seems the manual covered
McCulloch Chainsaw Pro Mac 10-10's 555 570 700 850 Owners Manual has anyone got a copy of this manual? Thanks.

OK, picked up a owners manual and converted it to pdf. If anyone is needing it just send me a message. Will convert the IPL tomorrow as well. Will try to find a repair/shop manual for it as well.

OK, Pro Mac 555 IPL is now a pdf also, if anyone needs it just send me a message.

Back