Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am in need of a ipl for stihl 025 and 026 please

Need parts list for stihl 025 and 026. have to repair both saws. owner needs them yesterday, as always.

any help

jbgorecom

got what I was looking for thanks to DIBBS, also another member offer right after him. Boy am I glad I joined this place. Great members.

thanks to all, again and again, :biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

Last edited:
Service Manual (and IPL if possible) for Stihl 025

I bought the paper copy a while back but since I've moved to a different house I haven't been able to find it. I tired of looking through boxes of "stuff" so I was hoping someone could help me out. email: [email protected]

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response!! You just saved me possibly hours of digging through the boxes in the garage.
Thanks, again.

I need all available manuals for a husqvarna 288xp lite 1998 model year, and all available manuals for a Poulan Model 361 chainsaw.

pm me and ill send my email address i do not know who to get in contact with otherwise id just send it first.

the beg for manuals

So glad to have found the thread ,
I nedd all three mauals for a MAC110 all metal body circa 1983 that is
1. an OM
2. a W S M
3. an IPL
would sure appreciate if some one can supply them in PDF or so. send me an email; [email protected]

service manual for Stihl 028 WB needed

Howdy,

begging for a service manual (with a parts diagram) for a Stihl 028 WB.

Any help is appreciated!!! Thanks!

Back