Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a service manual for a Dolmar PS-3410TH top-handle saw?
I have the owner's manual and parts list but could use a service manual if anyone has one. (Does Dolmar even print service manuals? Not sure I ever saw one.)
Saw is giving me trouble, and in getting ready to rebuild the carb, I see it has reed valves, which I don't know much about.

IMG_2791.jpg
IMG_2792.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jeff

Hi, I'm looking for the service / workshop manual for a Stihl KM 130R CombiEngine, is there anybody out there who could help please. Also, if possible, the same for the Stihl HL-KM hedge trimmer and FS-KM stimmer.

Hi all,
Stihl MS 362 and MS 362 C-M. Really appreciate someone sending me service manual and IPL for both regular carb 362 and M-Tronic version Saws. Not sure if these two saws in the same manual/IPL's or not but anything you got would help.

First choice would be for the more modern streamlined version of both saws since 2016 I guess.

Many thanks

Hi all,
Stihl MS 362 and MS 362 C-M. Really appreciate someone sending me service manual and IPL for both regular carb 362 and M-Tronic version Saws. Not sure if these two saws in the same manual/IPL's or not but anything you got would help.

First choice would be for the more modern streamlined version of both saws since 2016 I guess.

Many thanks
Check your Inbox.

Im working on an 026 also, and wondering if i could get a copy of that "Standard Repairs, Troubleshooting Handbook"
Thanks everyone, Im new to this forum.

Latest posts

Back