Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for the m-tronic specific versions of the MS201TCM, MS261CM MS362CM Shop/ Service Manual and IPL please.
Are there specific manuals that cover the 201 and 261 I have the regular carb model Manuals but am having issues getting the ones that list the M-Tronic components. Any further help is greatly appreciated. Thank you Peter92 for the 362 info that was exactly what I needed for that saw.

Are there specific manuals that cover the 201 and 261 I have the regular carb model Manuals but am having issues getting the ones that list the M-Tronic components. Any further help is greatly appreciated. Thank you Peter92 for the 362 info that was exactly what I needed for that saw.
Check your ibox - technical bulletins for the mtronic 201, 261

G'day from Australia,

Got an old 056 which I'm bringing back from the dead.

Had it running but slowly replacing a few things and looking for part numbers etc.

Clutch sprocket, clutch springs, chain tensioner, filters, plugs, etc etc

If anyone has any info to share I'd be appreciative [email protected]

Also curious as to handle bar grip replacement alternatives.

Cheers for now !

G'day from Australia,

Had it running but slowly replacing a few things and looking for part numbers etc.

Cheers for now !
no worries , check in box

G'day from Australia,

Cheers for now !
email sent Chris

Does anyone have a repair manual and IPL for Homelite XL Chainsaw?
Please help
Thank you

:angry: I am badly in need of a Service & IPL Manual for a the STIHL BR380 Blower. Having problems with the throttle cable jamming. :(

Looking for Shop/Repair Manual and IPL for Husqvarna Rancher 50, silver tag 515xxxx. Thank you.

Back