Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kavery

kavery

ArboristSite Lurker
Shindaiwa 757w service manual and IPL please!

Does anyone have a copy of a Shindaiwa 757w service manual and IPL? I don't think there is any difference between 757w and a regular 757 but I am not sure.:greenchainsaw:

riljc357

riljc357

Stihl 026 repair manual... Smoked out the left side

I need this service manual, I was using my stihl and the smoke started coming out of it and it just quit. I think i am gonna need a cylinder kit. What do you guys think. I took it to the shop and they wanted 350+ dollars. I figured i could do it myself if i can find a good parts shop that sell what I need. They were only gonna charge 60 dollars labor. So i am guessing an hour or so maybe more.

Any help or suggestions or comment would be great.

cram

ArboristSite Operative
I need this service manual, I was using my stihl and the smoke started coming out of it and it just quit. I think i am gonna need a cylinder kit. What do you guys think. I took it to the shop and they wanted 350+ dollars. I figured i could do it myself if i can find a good parts shop that sell what I need. They were only gonna charge 60 dollars labor. So i am guessing an hour or so maybe more.

Any help or suggestions or comment would be great.
On the way

coffeebean16

coffeebean16

ArboristSite Lurker
Stihl MS460R or MS460

First I'd like to start by thanking GMAX for his help with my new to me husky.

Second i have a MS460R at work and would like to get the workshop manual and anything else people out there may have.

knowing the the difference between the 460r and 460 are minimal ill take either.

thankyou
dave

gmax

Addicted to ArboristSite
First I'd like to start by thanking GMAX for his help with my new to me husky.

Second i have a MS460R at work and would like to get the workshop manual and anything else people out there may have.

knowing the the difference between the 460r and 460 are minimal ill take either.

thankyou
dave

PM sent :)

Latest posts