Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not saw related but does anyone have the Mercury 40hp outboard manual
Motors made in 2,3 cylinder and from at least the early 1960's to now. Also made in 2 stroke and 4 stroke. Not sure there is a comprehensive 40hp service manual to cover them all. Can you give an approximate age with some specifics?

Sachs Dolmar 120 Super service manual needed.
I am going to attempt resurrection of a 120 super I’ve owned for 30 years which has had very little use for it’s age really. (No spark.) Hasn’t run for 3 yrs. I need the service manual for reference. My research has brought me here. Appreciate any help you can give me on this journey!

Sachs Dolmar 120 Super service manual needed.
I am going to attempt resurrection of a 120 super I’ve owned for 30 years which has had very little use for it’s age really. (No spark.) Hasn’t run for 3 yrs. I need the service manual for reference. My research has brought me here. Appreciate any help you can give me on this journey!
Check your inbox

Motors made in 2,3 cylinder and from at least the early 1960's to now. Also made in 2 stroke and 4 stroke. Not sure there is a comprehensive 40hp service manual to cover them all. Can you give an approximate age with some specifics?
Sorry Ray i wasnt very specific.
Mercury 40hp 3cyl 2 stroke, not sure of the year, 2000 yr model?
20191020_153510.jpg

Back