Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

I just bought my first Stihl equipment and am really impressed so far, but my KM90R needs a tune up!

Anyone have a KM90R WORKSHOP MANUAL for Australian version of it is different.

It looks like there were a few different versions,

Thanks heaps,

Dan

:popcorn:[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I just bought my first Stihl equipment and am really impressed so far, but my KM90R needs a tune up!

Anyone have a KM90R WORKSHOP MANUAL for Australian version of it is different.

Thanks heaps,

Dan

:popcorn:
[/QUOTE]
Check your inbox . Don't know about different versions.

Just some additional information:

From the KM 90 are 3 versions existing with some small differences. The KM 90, KM 90-R (with loop handle) and KM-90 R-Z (with loop handle and spark arrestor in the muffler). As far as I know, there is no special Australia version. Sometimes carburetors differ between countrys and exhaust regulation limits and warning lables can also be different because of national regulations. In some cases and depending on the machine there can be country specific differences, but not on this one.

I need a parts manual for 026 w/ heated handle , w/o heated handle, 029/039, and a 044...

also a service manual for ms180, 029/039, 044,and 08S pretty pretty please!

Hey guys-

Was wondering if anyone has an IPL and/or Service Manual for an early Stihl 026?

Thanks!
+ Nelson

Looking for a factory service manual for a 3120xp husky. It is a 2019 model however I have been told they have not changed in over 15 years.

thank you in advance, this service to this forum is really invaluable! It is extremely appreciated every time!

Latest posts

Back