Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please send me parts and service manual for Stihl 045-056
I have bought my neighbour's 056 AV Super. It runs but have heavy white smoke even after fuel have been replaced. I cleaned and no I can see that it leaks chain oil in front at the crankcase gasket
so I will need to separate crankcase then better to do a complete inspection/rebuilt

thanks
peter

Please send me parts and service manual for Stihl 045-056
I have bought my neighbour's 056 AV Super. It runs but have heavy white smoke even after fuel have been replaced. I cleaned and no I can see that it leaks chain oil in front at the crankcase gasket
so I will need to separate crankcase then better to do a complete inspection/rebuilt

thanks
peter
Check your Inbox.

I have what I believe is an early Stihl 026 (serial # is 220936937). Is there an IPL and perhaps a shop manual specific to that generation/vintage of the saw?

Thank you!

Scusame Ray. ..whoops....lol... Excuse me Ray. I know this has been asked tons of times and I searched to find the download, but, could I also have the link for the 026, and 025 Stihl service manual? I just picked up two I want to go through and have little experience with the small saws. I hear the 026 is a great saw and I may just keep that one! Thanks a zillion. Grazie tanto!
Andy

Scusame Ray. ..whoops....lol... Excuse me Ray. I know this has been asked tons of times and I searched to find the download, but, could I also have the link for the 026, and 025 Stihl service manual? I just picked up two I want to go through and have little experience with the small saws. I hear the 026 is a great saw and I may just keep that one! Thanks a zillion. Grazie tanto!
Andy
Check your Inbox.

Latest posts

Back