Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm looking for the workshop manual and parts diagrams/spare parts list for Stihl MS 194 T and Stihl MS 194 CE please.
I have the T, so I that is the priority. The CE would be nice as well but is less important as I'm going to try and add EZ-Start to the 194 T and only wanted to compare parts numbers for feasibility.

Hi, I'm looking for the workshop manual and parts diagrams/spare parts list for Stihl MS 194 T and Stihl MS 194 CE please.
I have the T, so I that is the priority. The CE would be nice as well but is less important as I'm going to try and add EZ-Start to the 194 T and only wanted to compare parts numbers for feasibility.
Check your Inbox.

Anyone have an IPL for a Stihl 08S? I need a part number for the fuel tank vent. Also I haven't been able to find the serial number stamped on it. It has a hand guard, but no chain break. Would like to know how old it is?
Did you find the 08S IPL? I’m also looking for it - I have just acquired an 08S that sounds similar to yours. I have the service manual if you need it.

Anybody have an IPL for the older 041G with the deep, plastic airbox and the clutch with linings and smaller springs? My IPLs are for later models and not very helpful. I suppose the IPL for a plain, early 041 will suffice.

Thanks, Chris B.

Anybody have an IPL for the older 041G with the deep, plastic airbox and the clutch with linings and smaller springs? My IPLs are for later models and not very helpful. I suppose the IPL for a plain, early 041 will suffice.

Thanks, Chris B.
Check your Inbox. If mine are not what you need, you might reach out to Ray.

Latest posts

Back