Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks - the drawings help but it would be handy to also have a service manual for it if one is available.

I'm aware this is primarily a chainsaw forum but thought I'd give this a shot. I picked up a Jonsered 'Lil Red 320 brushcutter at a yard sale. Appears to be in nice shape and had the original purchase receipt dated 1991. Has spark, most likely needs carb work. Anyone have an owner's manual and IPL for this gem? Thanks in advance!!

I'm aware this is primarily a chainsaw forum but thought I'd give this a shot. I picked up a Jonsered 'Lil Red 320 brushcutter at a yard sale. Appears to be in nice shape and had the original purchase receipt dated 1991. Has spark, most likely needs carb work. Anyone have an owner's manual and IPL for this gem? Thanks in advance!!
I don't see anything on a google search. Could try Jonsered for the manuals.
https://www.jonsered.com/us/support/user-manuals/

Looking for the MS 362C-M workshop manual but the newer style with round automotive air filter, not the squared off filter. Thanks!

Looking for IPL's for the following:

Stihl FS 91R
Stihl FS 94R
Stihl FS 111R
Stihl HT 133

Thank you so much for everything that you guys do!

I too am looking for a owners manual and/or service manual for a McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10s. Please advise if one exists?
Check your inbox for a small Clymer service manual and an ipl. McCulloch publications guide says no service manual. Haven't seen the owners manual 216166-03. Someone would need to scan a paper copy.

Latest posts

Back