Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just gifted a Stihl MS180C that needs some work. I'm looking for the following so I can repair it myself (my local shop wants to sell me a new one). Looking for:

-Workshop manual
-Parts diagram
-Stihl "General Servicing, Troubleshooting“ handbook

Also, if you all have a recommended online parts supplier for piston, carb, "overhaul" kit, etc. that would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

I just gifted a Stihl MS180C that needs some work. I'm looking for the following so I can repair it myself (my local shop wants to sell me a new one). Looking for:

-Workshop manual
-Parts diagram
-Stihl "General Servicing, Troubleshooting“ handbook

Also, if you all have a recommended online parts supplier for piston, carb, "overhaul" kit, etc. that would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Check your Inbox.

P.S. I have the Parts Manual and the Workshop Manual for the MS382 available for upload. I don't know whether it is available in the States. If someone requires it, I'll upload the manuals. Please let me know...

BTW, I purchased them legally, so I'm happy to share them with you guys...

Mike
I have an ipl dated 2018. But I would like a copy of your ipl and service manual. Thank You

P.S. I have the Parts Manual and the Workshop Manual for the MS382 available for upload. I don't know whether it is available in the States. If someone requires it, I'll upload the manuals. Please let me know...

BTW, I purchased them legally, so I'm happy to share them with you guys...

Mike
Please include me for a copy. Thanks in advance!

I am newly registered to this site. I have purchased a lightly used Stihl 046 that is in excellent condition. However, it has not been used for many years. Would anyone have a repair manual for that unit that I can research before I fire it up. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, and EVERYONE have a GREAT day!

I am newly registered to this site. I have purchased a lightly used Stihl 046 that is in excellent condition. However, it has not been used for many years. Would anyone have a repair manual for that unit that I can research before I fire it up. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, and EVERYONE have a GREAT day!
Check your Inbox.

Latest posts

Back