Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Service manual and IPL for an 015R and also a 020AV.

I found an IPL online for the 020av but it wasn’t the right one. Mine is a top handle from 1980

Check your Inbox.
Can you help me with a 192 T/TC IPL? The TC rewind/starter keeps failing on me and I want to convert to the T style. Not sure the parts involved. I'm hoping I can change the internals only. Any help is appreciated.

Can you help me with a 192 T/TC IPL? The TC rewind/starter keeps failing on me and I want to convert to the T style. Not sure the parts involved. I'm hoping I can change the internals only. Any help is appreciated.
I'm pretty sure a conversion (parts swap) is not possible. I got frustrated with the C(omfort) setup on my MS201 and modified it so the assisting spring was locked and pulling the rope acted directly on the flywheel as in a conventional starter. Try posting your question in the main forum where many more folks will se it. Good luck.

Hello I need anything on the stihl 056 super. I have the ipl and service manual for the 056. Just not sure what the difference other than a 54mm bore is.
Hello I need anything on the stihl 056 super. I have the ipl and service manual for the 056. Just not sure what the difference other than a 54mm bore is.
Check your Inbox.

Back