Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chainsaw nemb, idk what an ipl is but can I please get a service manual for an ms661 non m tronic please??? IDK if that's even my model but it has 1244c on the cylinder.

Hi folks, finally starting the project of getting my dad's Sachs-Dolmar 120 super running again. Dad's been gone a few years, so this machine has sentimental value and still has life in it but it's currently in pieces in a box as it was one of his projects he left for me to deal with.
I've found the parts diagrams and user manual pdfs online, but I'll be damned if I can find a service manual pdf. Might not need it but can't hurt as I start digging in. I've searched the forum here and several others have asked but seems like they just show up in the inbox so I'm begging for the same magic outcome.
Thank you!

Hi folks, finally starting the project of getting my dad's Sachs-Dolmar 120 super running again. Dad's been gone a few years, so this machine has sentimental value and still has life in it but it's currently in pieces in a box as it was one of his projects he left for me to deal with.
I've found the parts diagrams and user manual pdfs online, but I'll be damned if I can find a service manual pdf. Might not need it but can't hurt as I start digging in. I've searched the forum here and several others have asked but seems like they just show up in the inbox so I'm begging for the same magic outcome.
Thank you!
Check your inbox

I've just picked up a new project saw, a 1984 Husqvara 61 Practica, white top, steel chain bake. Would anyone have a manual/ parts list for this saw? It runs but needs a fair bit of love to bring it back to 100%. My intention is to put a 272 top end on this. Thank you in advance 1665924481573.jpeg1665924517594.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9451.jpeg
    IMG_9451.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Thanks again Ray! Some pics of the saw in current state. Needs some work. Piston is badly scored, haven't checked cylinder yet. Needs some rewiring. Can't find the air filter. Has a Tillotson carb.View attachment 1024616View attachment 1024617View attachment 1024618View attachment 1024619View attachment 1024620View attachment 1024621View attachment 1024622View attachment 1024623
Check your inbox for an ipl. Didn't send you an ipl with the service manuals, but you may need one.

Ray Benson and atpchas - you guys are truly the unsung heroes of this forum! How many hundreds/thousands of people have you helped in this thread? Thank you for all your tireless efforts!

Ray Benson and atpchas - you guys are truly the unsung heroes of this forum! How many hundreds/thousands of people have you helped in this thread? Thank you for all your tireless efforts!
Thanks for the kind words. Ray is the real workhorse here, fulfilling far more requests than I. His library is vast and he is super considerate in sharing it.

Latest posts

Back