Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't even made serious progress on the saws I requested documentation for previously (waiting for parts/part saws), and I'm getting 2 more oldies.

One is realy quite old, 70's, it's a McCulloch pro mac 60.

The other one is from a brand I never even heard about before, It's an 'OPEM' . Still have to go collect it, I was sent a picture, decals are worn and dirty but it's a model 157 or maybe 167... Acres doesn't have any of those model listed. although they have a 155 and 165.

Does anyone have documentation on these saws? Thanks in advance!

Haven't even made serious progress on the saws I requested documentation for previously (waiting for parts/part saws), and I'm getting 2 more oldies.

One is realy quite old, 70's, it's a McCulloch pro mac 60.

The other one is from a brand I never even heard about before, It's an 'OPEM' . Still have to go collect it, I was sent a picture, decals are worn and dirty but it's a model 157 or maybe 167... Acres doesn't have any of those model listed. although they have a 155 and 165.

Does anyone have documentation on these saws? Thanks in advance!
Check your inbox for the PM 60 ipl and service manual. Very little is out there on OPEM chainsaws.

Hello, I'm looking for a parts and/or service manual for a Stihl BG85 leaf blower. Thank you in advance!

Good morning my peoples hey I was wondering if you guys would be able to send me the manual for an echo CS 330t I'd greatly appreciate it thank you very much

Good evening everyone. I’d be very appreciative if someone had service manuals for a McCulloch Pro Mac 10-10s (I know it’s not likely), a 38cc McCulloch Mac Cat and a Poulan 2250. I could also use a parts manual for the Poulan 2250.
Pro Mac 10-10s model number 600111 has no service manual according to the McCulloch publications guide.
The Mac Cat - if it is the model number 600038 - then it has no service manual.
Check your inbox for the Poulan manuals and a small Clymer service manual for a Mac Cat 38cc saw.

Good Afternoon,

Request service manual and parts list for MS241c-m and MS500i.

Best Regards,
Pucker

Good Afternoon,

Appreciate this thread. Wondering if someone might have manual/parts list for a couple blowers and trimmers.

- BR 200
- BR 850 X

- FS 70R
- FS 90R
- KM 130R

Thanks much!

Best Regards,
Pucker

Latest posts

Back