Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a chainsaw but a skilsaw circular saw. Just thought I’d take a chance someone might be able to help
Need a sm, ipl, and om for a skilsaw HD77 circular saw. Just picked it up at flea market. Cord is short and grounding plug is broken off. A previous owner apparently “replaced the cord”. I took handle off to find the ground wire cut off very short. Fully expected it to be three wires like my other skilsaw. Little, or a lot of, help would be greatly appreciated.
OR, anyone know of a good site that’s more familiar with these saws? Gonna call skilsaw tomorrow but not optimistic given this is an older saw. Guess I could take the new saw apart too but would prefer not to. One saw in pieces is plenty
Anyway, thanks much
Jerry

Not a chainsaw but a skilsaw circular saw. Just thought I’d take a chance someone might be able to help
Need a sm, ipl, and om for a skilsaw HD77 circular saw. Just picked it up at flea market. Cord is short and grounding plug is broken off. A previous owner apparently “replaced the cord”. I took handle off to find the ground wire cut off very short. Fully expected it to be three wires like my other skilsaw. Little, or a lot of, help would be greatly appreciated.
OR, anyone know of a good site that’s more familiar with these saws? Gonna call skilsaw tomorrow but not optimistic given this is an older saw. Guess I could take the new saw apart too but would prefer not to. One saw in pieces is plenty
Anyway, thanks much
Jerry
Parts schematic
https://www.toolbarn.com/blogs/parts-schematics/skil-hd77-7-1-4-quot-worm-drive-circular-saw

Attachments

• HD77 user manual.pdf
    728.3 KB · Views: 0
Back