Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, I'm hoping to get my eyes on a 395 xp service manual ... my machine is about 5 years old and has always drained the oil tank within a day or two and doesn't seem like enough oil is getting to the bar when its running. I run either a 20 or 36 inch bar. Thanks!
Ditto! I can't find one on any of my typical hunting grounds..

Good Evening
I have been searching everywhere with no luck finding an IPL and service manual for my Stihl RB600. If anyone has these please send them my way! Thank you so much!

Hello Ray. I'm new here. I bought a old Stihl 032 AV off of a old gentleman yesterday. I have never torn one down. The saw is in good condition but like any saw that is 40+ years old, it needs serviced beyond just a tune up. I checked around on the net and everything I found was vague or they wanted to charge me for a download. Can you help me out? Thanks in advance!

Hello Ray. I'm new here. I bought a old Stihl 032 AV off of a old gentleman yesterday. I have never torn one down. The saw is in good condition but like any saw that is 40+ years old, it needs serviced beyond just a tune up. I checked around on the net and everything I found was vague or they wanted to charge me for a download. Can you help me out? Thanks in advance!
Check your Inbox.

Hello there , gonna rebuild a 066 , I already have the service manual for 064 and 066 but it don't mention much about crankcase or other changes and I would like to find service note update if posible for changes in crankcase designs , muffler , top cover and carburetor holder .

Back