Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey does anybody have an ipl and service manual for a Stihl 044 magnum? And also I'm trying to identify a crankcase I inherited, I don't have a pic of the serial number but the part number on crank case is 1128 021 0714 I was told it was most likely a 46, but everything I've been able to find online suggests it's a 44, but nothing I've found is from Stihl, mostly just sellers throwing in that series number along with four or five other part numbers... Any help would be appreciated 👍

Hey does anybody have an ipl and service manual for a Stihl 044 magnum? And also I'm trying to identify a crankcase I inherited, I don't have a pic of the serial number but the part number on crank case is 1128 021 0714 I was told it was most likely a 46, but everything I've been able to find online suggests it's a 44, but nothing I've found is from Stihl, mostly just sellers throwing in that series number along with four or five other part numbers... Any help would be appreciated 👍
Check your Inbox.
See https://www.arboristsite.com/threads/quick-ms440-ms460-044-046-crankcase-id-pics.286267/
for 1128 case ID.

Attachments

• timberbear tm502.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 0
Chasing service manual/ipl for stihl hs82r headge trimmers
Did you ever find them?
I have a Stihl HS82R... Apparently there's a new style choke (knob).
All of the replacement carbs I am finding are for the new choke, but I have the old choke.
I was wondering what the part numbers are and whether I could adapt the new style to my
older style choke hedge trimmer.

Did you ever find them?
I have a Stihl HS82R... Apparently there's a new style choke (knob).
All of the replacement carbs I am finding are for the new choke, but I have the old choke.
I was wondering what the part numbers are and whether I could adapt the new style to my
older style choke hedge trimmer.
Check your inbox for the ipl. It shows 2 styles of choke and 2 carbs. Added the service manual and invited @scheffa to the conversation.

Looking for service manuals and IPLs if available for the following saws please:
  • Stihl 017
  • Stihl 025
  • Stihl 066
  • Stihl MS 271
  • Stihl MS 261 mtronic
  • Stihl MS 310
  • Husqvarna 262 XP
Much appreciated in advance for any which are available!

Latest posts

Back