Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Husqvarna IPl & WM requests.

I have had several requests for these in regards to the full line-up from Husqvarna. I have any/all that are currently available. I have provided a bunch of copies and I am happy to do so.

However, if you would be kind enough to send these requests straight to my email, that would make my life easier and you will get them faster.

Thank you.

-Kevin

[email protected]

I have had several requests for these in regards to the full line-up from Husqvarna. I have any/all that are currently available. I have provided a bunch of copies and I am happy to do so.

However, if you would be kind enough to send these requests straight to my email, that would make my life easier and you will get them faster.

Thank you.

-Kevin

[email protected]

This is not the way normally do things around here....:confused:

That is fine, but if people want my help, this is how I need it to be done. I do not profit in any way shape from doing this, I am just trying to help. If my help is not wanted, that is fine.

I am a very busy person and I don't have time to go back and forth from my email to this site, then request an email, then get their addy, then their manuals....etc. PITA.

If people want my help (and I have helped a lot of people to date), please use my email.

Thanks.

-Kevin

That is fine, but if people want my help, this is how I need it to be done. I do not profit in any way shape from doing this, I am just trying to help. If my help is not wanted, that is fine.

I am a very busy person and I don't have time to go back and forth from my email to this site, then request an email, then get their addy, then their manuals....etc. PITA.

If people want my help (and I have helped a lot of people to date), please use my email.

Thanks.

-Kevin

Kevin,

I'm sorry, we ALWAYS appreciate the help with the manuals. I would just be worried posting your email address on an open forum, you might get lots of spam from it.

:cheers:
Mike

Hey guys,
Great forum - glad I found it! Anyway, looking for a service manual, parts manual, and anything else that might be useful for my Stihl MS-310.
Thanks!
Bryan

046 044 036

I can use IPL's for all 3 of these saws since my old computer died, I lost them and am trying to put a parts list together for an 046.

Husky 41

Hey guys:

I'd asked for the IPL and manual for this saw before and got the "hello Minnesota," but never saw the IPL/manual.

Not sure if I goofed something or what.

[email protected]

And thanks again. You guys are the best!

Hey guys:

I'd asked for the IPL and manual for this saw before and got the "hello Minnesota," but never saw the IPL/manual.

Not sure if I goofed something or what.

[email protected]

And thanks again. You guys are the best!

That greeting would only have worked if they had said, "Hello Ely, Minnesota."

Latest posts

Back