Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I guess ( lost it somewhere, but can someone give me the URL to the site that has a pile of McCulloch manuals in .pdf? Thanks!

Another try

Please Solo 644 shop manual should be equal to 651 and 656.

Thanks in advance

7sleeper

Last edited:
Its been apart on my bench for too long

Anybody have an SM or IPL for the Solo 654 or Homelite 290/340? It has been apart for too long and I'm stuck on the throttle linkage and some of the antivibe buffers. Actually I'm missing part of the linkage and I'm not sure if I am missing one of the buffers.

Thanks alot!!!

@Streblerm

Check the above link!
Thanks to Graeme we have a Solo Service Manual help page.

7sleeper

Unfortunately there is no IPL for a 654. The newer 656 is there, but no 654. A Homelite 340 is the same saw. Anybody?

BTW, I made the throttle linkage out of a coat hanger. I found a picture of one on e-bay. I printed it out in several different sizes, matched the piece of linkage that I have to the picture and used the e-bay picture to bend the coat hanger. My first try was with a cotter pin, but I had the picture size wrong. The second one works like a charm.

Last edited:
Would you happen to have a service manual for a McCulloch ProMac 250? Thanks!:chainsaw:

Unfortunately there is no IPL for a 654. The newer 656 is there, but no 654. A Homelite 340 is the same saw. Anybody?

BTW, I made the throttle linkage out of a coat hanger. I found a picture of one on e-bay. I printed it out in several different sizes, matched the piece of linkage that I have to the picture and used the e-bay picture to bend the coat hanger. My first try was with a cotter pin, but I had the picture size wrong. The second one works like a charm.

Congratulations

7sleeper

Brother in law gave me a 028 woodboss last night that had somehow ended up under a tree(a falling tree).

Could I please get a ipl ??
Thanks
Dan

262 xp workshop manual

Hi this is my first post, this is a great site. I just come by a good huskey 262xp saw. I was wondering if someone has the workshop manual for this saw. Thanks Craig

I need the owners manual, parts list, for a Stihl 026. And it would be helpful to have the workshop manual as well. Send me a PM please. Thank you ahead of time.

I'm looking for an Instruction Manual, and IPL for a Stihl, 044. I tried looking on Still's Web Site, and could not figure out how to find it.
If someone could direct me on how to find it, that would be Greatly Appreciated. Or if someone has one, that could email me, let me know, and I can send you a PM, and give you my email address. I have a Chain Saw Service Manual for most of the Makes and Models of Chain Saws to, and I'll try to Help anybody as well
I don't know how to set my PM to turn off the Block for receiving PM's. If some one could also instruct me step by step to turn it off, that would also Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks Bruce.

IPL 028 Super

Could someone help me out with aquiring an IPL for a 028 Super.

Thanks,
Keith

Im looking for a IPL for the makita DCS5000/5001 I have the PS5100S manual already but cant find the makita version
Cheers

Latest posts

Back