Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
028 WB Service Manual

Hello,

I am looking for a Stihl 028 WB service manual to help with my first top end rebuild. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John

Thanks to lots of folks

I just want to take a minute to thank TRI955 for the help with the manual. Thanks as well to bcorradi who helped me out on a different issue in another forum. It's also time to recognize Dibbs who started this thread 307!!! pages ago and all the people who have helped the multitude of "beggers" since.

I have been lurking around this site for a while now and am consistently impressed with the quality of people who regularly hang out here. It would be nice if we could figure out the common denominator and use it to spread the good will around a little bit beyond this corner of the internet.

2 cycle exhaust?
flying wood chips?
50:1 mix?
hanging around (or in) lots of trees?

Perhaps working all of the time with machines that DEMAND your respect also engenders a lot of respect for other people.

Thanks again. Have a great holiday everyone.

John

Looking for Workshop Manual with Illustrated Parts Breakdown for MS362 for personal use only.

Latest posts

Back