Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lovett9565

lovett9565

Stihl 026 manual

Hi all just picked up my 026 on sunday. Its a little rough but runs. Some moron had a 15inch oregon bar on it. Well i'm checking it over and i've taken some of the emergency stop part off the clutch trying to get behind and clean it. Any manual would me greatfully appreciated.

[email protected]

Great site and I'm glad I entered the chainsaw world. I'm planning on porting my exhaust too.

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Husky 61 IPL and service Manual

Picked up a really clean old Husky 61 this week got it running great but the Rim sprocket is really loose, and gets in a bind and locks up the PTO is it possibly missing some spacers or something???? need an IPL to tell,,,, I mostly have Stihl stuff?????:chainsaw: :givebeer:

atpchas
Hi all just picked up my 026 on sunday. Its a little rough but runs. Some moron had a 15inch oregon bar on it. Well i'm checking it over and i've taken some of the emergency stop part off the clutch trying to get behind and clean it. Any manual would me greatfully appreciated.

[email protected]

Great site and I'm glad I entered the chainsaw world. I'm planning on porting my exhaust too.

Check your mailbox.
Charlie

mheim1

mheim1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Picked up a really clean old Husky 61 this week got it running great but the Rim sprocket is really loose, and gets in a bind and locks up the PTO is it possibly missing some spacers or something???? need an IPL to tell,,,, I mostly have Stihl stuff?????

Would appreciate an 066 service manual as I attempt my first rebuild.
Thanks in advance (and I already have an IPL).

Charlie

Hello boys.