Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dolmar ps 540 manual help!!!

Im fixing my friends saw and i'm in need of the service manual for this saw. Please help!!! Nice saws, but i love my stihls!!:chainsawguy:

Homelite 150 IPL

Does anyone have an IPL for this saw? I took the rear handle/gas tank apart awile ago and can't remember where all the small bits and pieces go. Thanks in advance.

I'm in need of ipl and or service manual for 038 magII. Recently purchased saw used and trying to get it going. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jonsered 490 Service Manual

Is there any way I could get the service manual for a Jonsered 490?

I specifically need to know flywheel nut torque right now, but I'm quite certain there will be more things in the future...

barton174 AT gmail DOT com

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:
Craftsman / Poulan 1800 2000 2300 AV 2300 CVA

I have a Craftsman 2.0 and took it apart tonight and then went to look for a manual later. Found a manual online and figured I'd post it for others as it is a pretty common little chainsaw. Problem is that the manual is 2x the maximum file size that I can upload. PM me if you are looking for it and I will send it to you.

You can go here though and try to download yourself: http://www.managemyhome.com/mmh/owner_manuals/search?query=358355161+CRAFTSMAN

I need the shop manual for stihl MS290 and pl if possible.

ditto here, I need to clean the carbon residue out of the cylinder, 4 screws on
saw bottom won't turn, don't want to break anything.

Service manual for 031av stihl

Needing a service manual for a 031av stihl....thanks.

Love the site so far!

Latest posts

Back