Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homelite EZ

I'm looking for a manual for a Homelite EZ. Not the super or XL or Automatic. Just the EZ. Any one have such a critter? Thanks in advance!

Anything you have for an 036 and MS 660.
I have manuals for ms660 also if Chris J., cjcocn or Ghillie doesn't take care of you first.
PM your email address.
burnout-1.gif

For Stihl info, don't forget to look at the site that Fish found. He posted in another thread which I can't find at the moment, but most people got sidetracked with the Japanese writing and thought it was Chinese knock-off stuff. Try a search and see what you can find.

Last edited:
Stihl 024 av anyone???

Have searched high and low here in New Zealand and all over Stihl sites on web. Seem to find evry other manual for other models but not this! Can anyone help?

Remington SL-5 Logmaster IPL

Looking for an IPL for a SL-5 Logmaster. Anyone have one they can pass on??? Need it to order recoil parts
Thanks

Hi,

could someone help me out with an IPL and a service manual for a Stihl 441 ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Net from Bavaria.

Last edited:
I am looking for service & IPL for a Stihl 026.

Thanks!

Send me a PM with your email address.

I'm happy to share documents with any & all, but....

you know what would be really nice? If the folks who have received manuals via this thread would step-up & forward the copies to other folks.

Also, does anyone here operate a site where they could permanently host some of the larger files? This would need be unofficial, with links provided on an individual basis. The last thing that anyone would want is a certain German manufactorer "going after" their business website. It happened to an AS member, as previously mentioned in this thread.

If I sound grumpy it's because I stopped smoking today.

Chris

Latest posts

Back