Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
036 pro ipl

Hello AS!
Since I found this site CAD has bit hard and I have gone from 1 saw to 4 in about a month and a half...and of course still looking!:clap:

This brings me to my point..I am looking for a IPL for a 036 PRO that I bought from a gent up the road..not running of course...It has a scuffed piston which I can clean up but I am still trying to find the cause of such problem.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks.

Stihl IPL's

At the moment i am in most need of an MS290 IPL, but somewhere along the line as much as I work on the Stihl's I would like to get a complete (or as near as possible to) set of the IPL's for the chainsaws. I have many Husqvarna chainsaw IPL's and almost all of the Shindaiwa line's IPL's and would be very happy to exchange or help someone when they need it. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.

At the moment i am in most need of an MS290 IPL, but somewhere along the line as much as I work on the Stihl's I would like to get a complete (or as near as possible to) set of the IPL's for the chainsaws. I have many Husqvarna chainsaw IPL's and almost all of the Shindaiwa line's IPL's and would be very happy to exchange or help someone when they need it. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.

Hello Virginia.

Hello AS!
Since I found this site CAD has bit hard and I have gone from 1 saw to 4 in about a month and a half...and of course still looking!:clap:

This brings me to my point..I am looking for a IPL for a 036 PRO that I bought from a gent up the road..not running of course...It has a scuffed piston which I can clean up but I am still trying to find the cause of such problem.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks.

Hello and welcome to va.

Stihl 011AV service manual wanted

Stihl 011AV
Looking for a service manual and IPL (and any other useful info) to resurrect my ancient Stihl 011AV.

(Have the owner's/safety manual already).

My Stihl 011AV thanks you in advance

Hard drive with all my manuals took a crap.
working on a stihl 025
could use the parts list and shop manual If any of these good looking gents here have one.
Any help:confused::confused:
Thanks

jbgorecom

Never mind, I found what I needed. thanks

Last edited:
028 av ipl and shop manual

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody could help me with finding an 028 av ipl and shop manual.
Thanks for your time,
Curtis

Back