Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

I am new here and just joined. I have a older Timber Bear (mid 1990's I think) and would like to get some copies of manuals for it - parts, owners, repair etc.
Model number: 600 13427
Serial number: 11010557

If anyone could supply any of these I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

mariner

ipl.

Stihl 011 Service manual

Not sure what I did to it but I have no spark Does this thing have points or a ignition or just the coil? Sure cant see any and thats why I am looking for a service manual Thanks I would appreciate any help

Solo 647 IPL

Does anybody have an IPL for a Solo 647, got one that has been submerged in water and left standing, got a crankcase full of water out of it and have left it full of oil an fuel in the cylinder and crank as it is locked solid. Hope it will free up in time.

Was wondering what is behind those strange plates on the side of the cylinder - my guess is closed ports!!

Spud

Does anybody have an IPL for a Solo 647, got one that has been submerged in water and left standing, got a crankcase full of water out of it and have left it full of oil an fuel in the cylinder and crank as it is locked solid. Hope it will free up in time.

Was wondering what is behind those strange plates on the side of the cylinder - my guess is closed ports!!

Spud

Those are indeed strange plates.
Hello Spud.

Hi,

I have a Stihl 026 and a 361, and I've been looking for the IPLs and shop/repair manuals for them, as well as any other documentation.
:cheers:

Stihl

Hoping to find IPL and service manual for Stihl 015 and 020. Not the 020T but the mag case saw. Thanks in advance for any help

Homelite 350 Automatic

Could someone send me, or point me to, a service/repair manual for a Homelite 350 Automatic.

email: [email protected]

Also, just got a Super Wiz 55, too much to hope for a repair manual for this guy?

Thanks heap,

Back