Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a 'Welcome to AS'.
thanks any help will be appreciated. spun bearings in ms390 ,have new crank with bearings and rod but can't find any info on whether it has gaskets or just gasket sealer .all other parts seem fine but wanted this info before complete teardown.

thanks any help will be appreciated. spun bearings in ms390 ,have new crank with bearings and rod but can't find any info on whether it has gaskets or just gasket sealer .all other parts seem fine but wanted this info before complete teardown.

I am in need of this service manual.
Thanks Paul

Mail call for the gentlemen.

Stihl Service Manuals

Hey guys, new to the site. Been looking over threads for the past few weeks, lots of great info. I have three Stihl's... 024av, 025, and a MS 440 magnum. I would appreciate any one or all the service manuals anyone might have for these. I know I am new and may not be deserving yet. But hey, I figured I would ask. Thanks

Russ :newbie:

Hey guys, new to the site. Been looking over threads for the past few weeks, lots of great info. I have three Stihl's... 024av, 025, and a MS 440 magnum. I would appreciate any one or all the service manuals anyone might have for these. I know I am new and may not be deserving yet. But hey, I figured I would ask. Thanks

Russ :newbie:

Mail call:)

Thanks In Advance!!!!

The people in the village were real poor, so none of the children had any toys. But this one little boy had gotten an old enema bag and filled it with rocks, and he would go around and whap the other children across the face with it. Man, I think my heart almost broke. Later the boy came up and offered to give me the toy. This was too much! I reached out my hand, but then he ran away. I chased him down and took the enema bag. He cried a little, but that's the way of these people.

The people in the village were real poor, so none of the children had any toys. But this one little boy had gotten an old enema bag and filled it with rocks, and he would go around and whap the other children across the face with it. Man, I think my heart almost broke. Later the boy came up and offered to give me the toy. This was too much! I reached out my hand, but then he ran away. I chased him down and took the enema bag. He cried a little, but that's the way of these people.

Mr. Cocn, your writings are an inspiration to us all. :cheers:

Service Manual MS 290

Anyone know if there is somewhere online I can find a service manual for a Stihl MS 290?

(I don't know if a parts list exists for it...any advice here would be appreciated too).

Latest posts

Back