Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also need the above Stihl FS110 IPL and Workshop Manual, as well as an IPL and Workshop Manual for a Stih FS250 and a Shindaiwa B45 Brushcutter. I'm going to look at a used FS110, FS250, and a Shindaiwa B45 tomorrow and will hopefully end up with one or more of 'em. I suspect that they need some 'help'. We'll see what happens.:popcorn:

I could also use an IPL and Workshop Manual for my ancient Stihl FS80AV Brushcutter............especially if tomorrow's deal doesn't work out (and it has to go another season). This is the OLD Shindaiwa built (for Stihl, with Stihl colors and badging) FS80AV, and not the 'modern' Stihl made FS80.

Thanks a bunch friends!:D

Mail call:)

Mail call:)

Phil hooked me up with all of the Stihl IPL's I asked for, and all the Stihl workshop manuals I asked for except the old-model FS80AVE. He also sent me the workshop manual for the recent FS75-85 machines in case it would be of some use to me. Thank you Phil!:cheers:

I still need the workshop manual for the 'old model' Stihl FS80AVE Brushcutter. That's the ancient machine my Grandpa bought in the early '80s. No relation to the recent FS75-85 machines of the '90s and beyond.

Thanks again fellows.:D

Phil_C is good people in my book!
Seen a lot of mail calls from your side!
Top notch!
Rep sent!

Could sure use a Sachs Dolmar 111 IPL and Shop Manual ... thanks!

Could sure use a Sachs Dolmar 111 IPL and Shop Manual ... thanks!

Latest posts

Back