Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Lads,

This time I'm in need of an IPL and Service Manual for the Poulan 3400/3700/4000 saws. Thanks in advance!
:cheers:

Still need these. Also now need the IPL for the 'new model' FS80 series trimmers made since 1996 or so. May be rebuilding a couple of dumpster scores soon.

Already have the Workshop manual for them, as well as the IPL for my 'old model' FS80AVE. Thanks fellows!:cheers:

Stihl 028 WB

Hi:

Can anyone shoot me a copy of the IPL & SM for the Stihl 028 WB? Please send to [email protected].

BTW: Any comments about parts availability? My neighbor was just given the saw, and I'm not sure how old it is. He cut down some large trees for me and I owe him big time, so I figure on getting him parts if I can find them.

Many thanks in advance.

John

IPL/Service Manual

Looking for an IPL and service manual for a Stihl MS290. A tree fell on my buddy's and we gotta get parts to fix it! Thanks!

Stihl MS 310

Would someone please send me service/shop manuals and an IPL for a Stihl MS 310? Much appreciated... a spring broke in the clutch, parts actually went flying away and couldn't find them all.

Last edited:

I am looking for parts and service manuals for husky 288 and 61
i am also looking for parts and service manuals for stihl 011 and 210 AND 064
thanks
jon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back