Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've read a few references to "rep"... what is it and what does it do?

KRS

Under the posters name and avatar there are 3 icons. The one in the middle that looks like a scale is the reputation button. You can add to someone's rep in the positive or negative depending on how you feel about what they've posted. The little green dots and yellow stars show how much rep they have and makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Under the posters name and avatar there are 3 icons. The one in the middle that looks like a scale is the reputation button. You can add to someone's rep in the positive or negative depending on how you feel about what they've posted. The little green dots and yellow stars show how much rep they have and makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Actually if I get some rep points, it will make me feel dirty. :D

I hear some say that someone repped them, how do they know who or when repped them?

Need parts and manual for 038 magnum and 056AV MAGII

Thanks in advance

Anyone have a service manual for these 2 poulan saws???

poulan 3000
poulan 2150

any help, ????

I'll tell santa to be extra nice this year.

jbgorecom:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'd appreciate repair manuals for : Stihl 026, 029 and MS290. All are about to have modded muffler thanks to this site!!

Latest posts

Back