Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stihl ms290

I'm looking for a service manual and an IPL for a ms-290

thanks, mike

New Guy

So I have lived in the Santa Cruz Mtns for 25 plus years. lots of big Redwoods and Firs up here along with oaks, madrones, and others. We heat 100 % with wood. Mostly we buy wood oak madrone, eucalyptus , but now things are tight and we are burning more Redwood and Fir. Anyway my dad bought me my first chainsaw in the late 1970's, a Craftsman that I still own. That actually served me pretty well for a lot of years. Two years ago I picked up my first Stihl at the flea market. A nice little 015L. It needed a little attention, but soon I had it up and running quite well. It was then I realized what a better quality saw could do. Since then I have added a 009L and a 026. All saws I got used but in decent condition. I must say I am very impressed how well these used saws continue to work.

So after saying all that I could use and appreciate getting IPL's and / or service manuals for them. If anyone has them handy I'd love to get copies of them.
Thanks so much if you can help.

Hello,
I'm looking for an IPL and Workshopmanual for a Stihl TS 460.
Maybe anyone can help, also if it's not a saw..

Thanks, Peter

Manual for a stihl 084 - I got a saw missing some parts and am not quite sure what is missing. Thank you!!

Mail call:)

So I have lived in the Santa Cruz Mtns for 25 plus years. lots of big Redwoods and Firs up here along with oaks, madrones, and others. We heat 100 % with wood. Mostly we buy wood oak madrone, eucalyptus , but now things are tight and we are burning more Redwood and Fir. Anyway my dad bought me my first chainsaw in the late 1970's, a Craftsman that I still own. That actually served me pretty well for a lot of years. Two years ago I picked up my first Stihl at the flea market. A nice little 015L. It needed a little attention, but soon I had it up and running quite well. It was then I realized what a better quality saw could do. Since then I have added a 009L and a 026. All saws I got used but in decent condition. I must say I am very impressed how well these used saws continue to work.

So after saying all that I could use and appreciate getting IPL's and / or service manuals for them. If anyone has them handy I'd love to get copies of them.
Thanks so much if you can help.

Mail call:) Sorry no service manual for the 015 only an IPL.

After ervice manual and IPL's for MS660, 029 and 020AV.
Any help is appreciated

Cheers

Hello,
I'm looking for an IPL and Workshopmanual for a Stihl TS 460.
Maybe anyone can help, also if it's not a saw..

Thanks, Peter

Back