Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can you send me a ipl of the fs45 id really appreciate it james

Post a request in http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/72322.htm
Lakeside53 does not post here anymore.

That clip is not available for purchase in the US, and you WILL have to order the whole shaft....

Its about $45....

and i just relized how old this thread is....why would you bring it back?

WOW, you can't get that clip (9465 620 2771) separately? £0.31 ($0.51) over here. That sucks...

I know this thread is old but for reference, is the snap ring not generic?

Post a request in http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/72322.htm
Lakeside53 does not post here anymore.

WOW, you can't get that clip (9465 620 2771) separately? £0.31 ($0.51) over here. That sucks...

I know this thread is old but for reference, is the snap ring not generic?

Nope not in the US...or at least to Northeast Stihl anyway...right in the breakdown it says "not available in US":censored:

Need an IPL & Service Man. for Stihl FS80 trimmer - 34MM Version
Thanks Ahead

Brush saw manuals??

O.K, I know this is a chainsaw forum but figured I'd take a chance. Looking for service manuals for Husqvarna 39r and Jonsered RS51 brushsaws. Thanks

Need 028 Service Repair Manual

Need a Service Repair Manual for 028 AV Super EQ and 028 WB EQ. Thanks in advance for all the help, this is the best site EVER.

Hi all,
I'd greatly appreciate workshop manuals and IPL's for husky 340, 372 and 395. I'm trying to put together all the paperwork for the saws we keep in the truck.

Thanks!

Shaun

manual and parts list for Stihl 011AV, and for 041 and for 028 FarmBoss

Stihl 011AV
Looking for a service manual and IPL (and any other useful info) to resurrect my ancient Stihl 011AV.

(Have the owner's/safety manual already).

My Stihl 011AV thanks you in advance

Stihl 028 and 041 and 011av

Still looking.

Back