Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotmolo

gotmolo

Stihl 015

I am also in dire need of a Stihl 015 manual. I tried downloading one from Stihl's website, but due to the age of the saw, I had to request a copy. Still haven't received it. Anyone have any luck with this?

Thanks in advance.

jreames

jreames

ArboristSite Lurker
Service Manual for "Red" Poulan 3700 (aka 358.354830)

I've found the parts listings (both the Poulan 3700 one and the one in the Sears owner's manual), but I'd really like a service manual with coverage for this.

From what I understand, it should be the same manual as the 3400 and 4000 (same saw and engine with different jugs bolted on it).

Thanks in advance

Diesel Doc

Diesel Doc

Need MS170 and 028 AV Super Service/Repair Manuals and Parts manual/list

Hello, new to the site and just back into wood cutting with a Stihl MS170 and a Stihl 028 AV super. I'm looking for a service and parts manual for both saws.

Many thanks, seems like a great site so far.

2longg

2longg

ArboristSite Lurker
Makita DCS 401

Looks like I really need the repair manual for the Makita DCS 401.The kid ran a tank or 2 without mixed gas. Argggghhhhhh! My fault..... shoulda drew him a picture.

mp5n

ArboristSite Operative
Looking for a users users manual for a Stihl 015L

I'm trying to track down a users manual for a Stihl 015L. If anyone can help out I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
MP5N

Latest posts