Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RedMax GZ4000 & GZ7000

Does anyone have or know where I can get the service manuals and IPL for RedMax GZ4000 & GZ7000 chainsaws? Thank you.

Scored the MS 250; great saw!

Your gratitude is appreciated..............Out for Delivery

This is a gratuitous thank you post; without the MS 250 manuals from Jon, I might
not have had the courage to take the plunge and go for it.

I ended up negotiating $150 for a running MS 250 complete with case, jug o' chain oil,
adjusting tool, and original user manual; inside the case I found a bonus 6" Stihl falling
wedge. I cleaned up the brake band and clutch, still not sure if the bar is oiling properly
yet (it just gets oozy with oil, but doesn't sling it off at max throttle), but that's fodder
for a different thread if I can't figure it out. Thanks again...

brand new with pro mac 3805 needs already...go figure

Well it looks like it did take off. Nice Job, and a Good Thread. Looking for Shop Manuals for the Saws I have in my Signature Please. If you have the IPL's would be also nice. I had the IPL's sent to me twice, first time my computer had a conniption fit, and I had to reboot it, and the second time, I couldn't get it opened up. Your help would be greatly appreciated in this matter. My email address is [email protected]. Thanks Bruce.

i am desperately seeking help in locating a service manual for a mcculloch pro-mac 3805av-18 chainsaw also numbers 600038-04 are on this model. i have this saw completely aprt and truly need the manuals to simply get the fuel and oil lines routed correctly as they must go in a certain way i am sure. if any one can help i would be most appreciatve. thank you for your time

I am planning to "steal" a co-worker's Stihl 030 AV and rebuild it for him as it was his dad's who recently passed away. I would like to get the IPL for this saw if possible. Thanks for any help...

Echo CS-400 Chainsaw

Can anybody help out w/the IPL and Service Manual for an Echo CS-400 Chainsaw?
Thank you in advance

Latest posts

Back