Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl MS 362

Hello - It has been a while since I've visited this thread. However I've received a lot of requests for manuals and parts lists for the MS 250 and have answered and sent each of the requests by Email.

Got a request for myself now - Just bought a Stihl MS 362 and would like to have both the parts manual and service manual.

If anyone has these please send me a private message and I'll answer and enclose my Email address.

Thanks Fellow Members

Contact Deprime via PM. Ask him to send you a link for the 4th or 5th edition Homelite Service Manual. They cover the 650/750 Homelites, as well as a BUNCH of other saws. I have it in my computer, but the file's too big to attach to an email.......................and I stupidly didn't save the link he sent me (that I downloaded it from). I'm also not computer savvy enough to be able to split that monster file into manageable parts. Send me your email addy. I CAN send you the IPL.:D

Contact Deprime via PM. Ask him to send you a link for the 4th or 5th edition Homelite Service Manual. They cover the 650/750 Homelites, as well as a BUNCH of other saws. I have it in my computer, but the file's too big to attach to an email.......................and I stupidly didn't save the link he sent me (that I downloaded it from). I'm also not computer savvy enough to be able to split that monster file into manageable parts. Send me your email addy. I CAN send you the IPL.:D

Done, Thanks!

Hello - It has been a while since I've visited this thread. However I've received a lot of requests for manuals and parts lists for the MS 250 and have answered and sent each of the requests by Email.

Got a request for myself now - Just bought a Stihl MS 362 and would like to have both the parts manual and service manual.

If anyone has these please send me a private message and I'll answer and enclose my Email address.

Thanks Fellow Members

Welcome back Nosmo.

Thank You

Welcome back Nosmo.

Thank you -- I've been on the website regularly in the woodstove and firewood threads and I still think our website is really great.

And thank you to the fellow who sent me the manuals for the MS 362. I won't mention a name because he may not wish me to do so.

Nosmo

Stihl 046 Magnum shop manual or partial excerpt needed

Gotta non-oiling 046 I need to pick apart and clean. Original user's manual is...well, let's say less than useful. Local dealer offered to take a look and/or order a new pump (just missed his order date so a week away). I have three large trees down from the 'cane that I need to finish bucking before then and my next smaller saw just ain't up to the task. Any help on the pump rx. and rplcmt. would be greatly appreciated. Meanwhile I'm off to see how much damage I can do just fingerin' it out.

Was oiling fine before some dummy (that would be me) went and tried to cut a 5' dirty stump too close to the ground without cleanin' it good first, so I'm hopin' I just clogged somethin' with crud. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Gotta lot'a wood to cut and damn little time to do it.

Gotta non-oiling 046 I need to pick apart and clean. Original user's manual is...well, let's say less than useful. Local dealer offered to take a look and/or order a new pump (just missed his order date so a week away). I have three large trees down from the 'cane that I need to finish bucking before then and my next smaller saw just ain't up to the task. Any help on the pump rx. and rplcmt. would be greatly appreciated. Meanwhile I'm off to see how much damage I can do just fingerin' it out.

Was oiling fine before some dummy (that would be me) went and tried to cut a 5' dirty stump too close to the ground without cleanin' it good first, so I'm hopin' I just clogged somethin' with crud. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Gotta lot'a wood to cut and damn little time to do it.

Check the little hole in the bar first; then let the saw idle a little without the bar and see if oil comes out of the hole. Third to check would be the worm gear.
Good luck and Hello.

Latest posts

Back