Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 011avt needs repair Hoping for IPL

Hi,

This latest storm in Washington state sure brought down a lot of trees. My faithful little Stihl has finally gotten ill and needs some loving. I hope I am doing this correctly as I am asking for help to find an IPL for my Stihl 011 AVT. I got it used many many years ago and now she could use some new parts. Especially since the buffer gave out on the starter recoil side. My little saw has many more people to help and she refuses until I get her handle to stay put. Many thanks for any parts diagram with parts numbers is very appreciated.

Hi,

This latest storm in Washington state sure brought down a lot of trees. My faithful little Stihl has finally gotten ill and needs some loving. I hope I am doing this correctly as I am asking for help to find an IPL for my Stihl 011 AVT. I got it used many many years ago and now she could use some new parts. Especially since the buffer gave out on the starter recoil side. My little saw has many more people to help and she refuses until I get her handle to stay put. Many thanks for any parts diagram with parts numbers is very appreciated.

Mail call:)

Stihl MS260 service manual or carburator manual

Hello

Have some troubles with my aboout one year old MS260.

And need some information about the carburetor ,I do not yet know is it a Walbro or Zama .

If someone could send info or manual about this it would be very kind.

Thank you

Hello

Have some troubles with my aboout one year old MS260.

And need some information about the carburetor ,I do not yet know is it a Walbro or Zama .

If someone could send info or manual about this it would be very kind.

Thank you

I sent both the IPL and the Service manual. The service manual has a lot of information about the carburetors.

Regards

Phil

Jred 2172

I have the owners manual, but could use the shop manual and spare parts manual. please

046 and 038 magnum manuals

- i need the parts and workshop manuals for the 046 and 038 magnum ii. Please

028 WB IPL and any other piece of online literature

I've got an 028 WB I disassembled. Can't remember what for because it was 3 years ago but I'm itching to put it back together. Looks like I managed to order an upgraded clutch assembly and solid state ignition from Bailey's. I also got new engine seals for it and installed those today. Would like to know how it goes together. Thanks!

(And yes, I'm begging for help. Thanks) :)

Erin

I've got an 028 WB I disassembled. Can't remember what for because it was 3 years ago but I'm itching to put it back together. Looks like I managed to order an upgraded clutch assembly and solid state ignition from Bailey's. I also got new engine seals for it and installed those today. Would like to know how it goes together. Thanks!

(And yes, I'm begging for help. Thanks) :)

Erin

Hello

Latest posts

Back