Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 024

Anyone have a pdf of the 024 user manual? I Stihl doesn't list one on their web site.

dw

Stihl 009

Looking for an IPL and service manual for an older 009 with an orange plastic clutch cover. Thanks

Early model 064av

Looking for a pdf of the owners manual for the early model 064av with the small air filter (not the 064/066 flat top one)
IPL or workshop manual would also be greatly appriciated. Thanks Chris.

Last edited:
SD 111 1987 ignition problems

Still begging ANY info, service manual, IPD, etc, (see several messages above...) BUT...

Looking through the various Dolmar related forums it becomes apparent that ignition/spark issues can be very expensive when, and if, they can be fixed. has anyone had a Dolmar 111 just quit sparking? Any help is greatly pre-appreciated.

Looking for a pdf of the owners manual for the early model 064av with the small air filter (not the 064/066 flat top one)
IPL or workshop manual would also be greatly appriciated. Thanks Chris.

Thanks for the responses everyone. But all the info is for the later model 064/066. Most of it is good, but I think some things changed.
This is the cover of the manual I'm looking for.

064manual.jpg

hooray for town auctions!

just got back from the yearly town auction with some steals(and stihls!) now i need ipls and/or manuals if anyone can help a brother out!

here's what I need...

poulan 5200
poulan 306A
remington mighty mite
remington SL-5
Mcculloch 10-10 automatic
stihl 031av

If anyone has any of these to share it would be greatly appreciated!
now to make time to get through them!

Last edited:
just got back from the yearly town auction with some steals(and stihls!) now i need ipls and/or manuals if anyone can help a brother out!

here's what I need...

poulan 5200
poulan 306A
remington mighty mite
remington SL-5
Mcculloch 10-10 automatic
stihl 031av

If anyone has any of these to share it would be greatly appreciated!
now to make time to get through them!

Mail call for the 031.

Stihl 064 AV Service and Repair Manuals

If anyone could help? I'm looking for the service and repair manuals for an 064 AV. The serial # 122881382, and if anyone could tell me the year, by my serial number? Thanks!!

Last edited:
Would anyone be so kind as to share an IPL and service manual for a Stihl 660?

Thanks in advance.

Mail call:)

If anyone could help? I'm looking for the service and repair manuals for an 064 AV. The serial # 122881382, and if anyone could tell me the year, by my serial number? Thanks!!

Mail call:) I can't help you with the year but if you take the number to your Stihl dealer I believe they can look up when it was sold.

Regards

Phil

Thanks for the responses everyone. But all the info is for the later model 064/066. Most of it is good, but I think some things changed.
This is the cover of the manual I'm looking for.

Actually other than the cleaning of the filter there is very little if any difference between the operation and maintenance of an early 064 and a later 064. The IPL and workshop manual should also apply. My IPL shows the early type filter and covers and my workshop manual shows the early style filters.

Regards

Phil

Stihl 031 AV repair manual

Hallo everybody,
ich bought an old 031 because i already possess a 041 which is fantastic robust. The on/off-switch is always on (i think the wire has broken) an i would like to build in a chip instead of the breaker contact. So I needed a repair manual to do a good job.
could anyone send me one?
Thanks a lot
Karl

Hallo everybody,
ich bought an old 031 because i already possess a 041 which is fantastic robust. The on/off-switch is always on (i think the wire has broken) an i would like to build in a chip instead of the breaker contact. So I needed a repair manual to do a good job.
could anyone send me one?
Thanks a lot
Karl

Mail call:)

Back