Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need Stihl MS 192 TC Service Manual and Illustrated Parts List

I just bought a Stihl MS 192 TC and need the Service Manual and the Illustrated Parts List if you have them.
Thanks!

Looking for a Stihl 361 service manual

I'm looking for a Stihl 361 Service Manual if anyone has one. Already have the owners manual for it.

Thanks!

My buddy thinks I'm pulling his leg when I tell him I can get the service manual for his saw(s) is less than 5 minutes. He just doesn't understand how helpful AS folks are. So here's my challenge, to come up with the service manual and IPL for these saws. Can you help?

Poulan Pro 46cc (Model PP4620AVX 802169)
Craftsman 3.3 CI (Model 358.356332)
Craftsman 3.7 (Model 358.356090)
Montgomery Ward (Model TMC-24000A made by Remington)

Quite a bit more than 5 minutes but...

Craftsman 358.356332 3.3/20" can be found here: (owners manual/IPL)

http://www.hammerwall.com/Manuals/Craftsman/Description/358.356281/Craftsman 18 Inch Bar Gasoline Chainsaw/L0805040/

and of course, 'ePay' has Poulan service manuals (Craftsman 358.356332 is a rebadged Poulan 3300)

and don't forget K&T Parts House Lawn Mower Parts & Chain Saw & Trimmer Parts which has lots of free parts/repair manuals (their 'Poulan/Poulan Pro manual is for a later version with a purge bulb but is still pretty close...)

Howdy,

Looking for the Zama carburetor workshop repair manual, if such a thing exists...

Grateful in advance :)

Shop manual / Service Manual for a Stihl MS361

Any one have a link to the shop manual / service manual for a Stihl MS361? I have the parts list and owners manual but looking for the service/shop manual.

Thanks!

No affiliation, just a friendly post...........

Manual TiTan Chain Saws 1953 - $5 (berlin, ct)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-07-14, 5:36PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MANUAL ONLY=== 860-224-7209

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3089432824

Latest posts

Back