Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, that's the one you already sent me, and without it I'd have nothing! I can't tell you how grateful I am for it! The one I posted the picture of is, I think, newer, as it included the 353.

Lurker with newly-diagnosed CAD in need of 041 IPL & manual-

Hello-

Just HAD to buy this Farm Boss thing to keep my (2 1/2) 034's, (2) dead Eager Beavers and Homelite XL green with bar envy.

Homelite info I can find online. Parts, too-just hate to pay $12 for an oil cap. Thank heaven for HF plastic welders!

I bought the 034/036 manual on CD [which appears not to be copy-protected, BTW-and I know how to use my burner-hint, hint...] but so far my quest for 041 stuff is stymied.

Anyone out there with a soft heart and a blatant disregard for the Draconian copyright "laws" of the late, great USA?

Thanks,

OMF

Repair manual and IPL request

Hi, I'd like copies of the shop repair manuals and IPL(s) for both Stihl MS 290 and MS 180C. Purchase year of saws was 2011. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Hello-

Just HAD to buy this Farm Boss thing to keep my (2 1/2) 034's, (2) dead Eager Beavers and Homelite XL green with bar envy.

Homelite info I can find online. Parts, too-just hate to pay $12 for an oil cap. Thank heaven for HF plastic welders!

I bought the 034/036 manual on CD [which appears not to be copy-protected, BTW-and I know how to use my burner-hint, hint...] but so far my quest for 041 stuff is stymied.

Anyone out there with a soft heart and a blatant disregard for the Draconian copyright "laws" of the late, great USA?

Thanks,

OMF

PM sent

Hello... Just acquired a Stihl 026 and I'm looking for a service manual and parts list. Any help would be great.Thanks :msp_biggrin:

Back