Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Manual help for Stihl 041 AV super

Hi all! Sorry that my first thread post is begging for help, but I didn't seem to have any luck finding anything on my own. I recently acquired a nice Stihl 041 AV Super electronic from craigslist and was hoping to rebuild it. I'm having trouble finding any types of manuals for it and would appreciate any help you guys could offer. Owners or repair manuals would be a huge help. Thanks in advance and I love the site. I'm about 1/3 the way through the saw mill threads and about 1/4 the way through the chainsaw threads. Thanks again.

Mark

Hi all! Sorry that my first thread post is begging for help, but I didn't seem to have any luck finding anything on my own. I recently acquired a nice Stihl 041 AV Super electronic from craigslist and was hoping to rebuild it. I'm having trouble finding any types of manuals for it and would appreciate any help you guys could offer. Owners or repair manuals would be a huge help. Thanks in advance and I love the site. I'm about 1/3 the way through the saw mill threads and about 1/4 the way through the chainsaw threads. Thanks again.

Mark

PM sent-

Mark

Hello

Back