Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for an exploded parts diagram for a Stihl 011AV. I have the shop manual. Thanks for the help!

Hey guys! Newbie here looking for the operator manual and or service manual for the Stihl 056 AV Magnum II that I recently acquired. Any help would be appreciated.

Mail call.

A word of thanks

Would anyone have a the parts and service manual for a Sthil Farmboss 041 with point from the seventies?
Just wanted to say thanks to Hogwild1,Aptchas and Germanoak for your help getting the manuals I was looking for.

Thanks Powerband:msp_biggrin:

Homelite 150 automatic

Could someone please provide me with a manual for a Homelite 150 Automatic?

~Thanks

1988 Husky 268 XP G - OM and Workshop Manual?

Just inherited a 1988 268 XP G and would really like to get my hands on the workshop manual and owner's manual (found the IPL at the Husky website). Not sure what the "G" is for, but the saw has a hand-warmer and a metal chain brake. Thanks.

Just inherited a 1988 268 XP G and would really like to get my hands on the workshop manual and owner's manual (found the IPL at the Husky website). Not sure what the "G" is for, but the saw has a hand-warmer and a metal chain brake. Thanks.

Welcome to ArboristSite!

I found G = w/Generator = Heated handle

Check your PM inbox for a Merry Chainsaw Christmas !!!

395xp

I'm rebuilding my saw and am in need of a service manual for a 395xp. Any help would be much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back